New English word? Translate any word using double click.
By Phil T Byrne
Expert Author Phil T Byrne
It used to be that five 5 stars were enough to place a hotel in to a luxury category, now it seems that we need 7 stars for the more savvy and wealthy globe trotters, where only a system of total guest care will do. Although there is no official international method of rating or classifying the luxury of hotels, a star rating has become a popular method that people use to compare the quality of hotels .
Hotels claiming a 7 star rating are in some of the most beautiful and sought after location in the world, and offer superior accommodation, un-rivalled services and amenities .
Here then are the top 5, most luxurious and most expensive hotels in the world .
1. The Burj Al Arab- situated in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, it is billed as the most luxurious hotel in the world. It has its own private beach, a marina, and full service spa and limousine service, in fact offering the very finest that the world has to offer .
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING RIPPED OF $250 – $500 – $1000 – $2000 – $3K – $6K – $10K
$20K – $50K – $100K – $500K – $1MILLION – $3MILLION – UP TO 1000 TRILLION OR MORE
PLEASE INVEST WITH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING BROKERS TO SHOW YOU WHAT FINANCE IS :
** BETTER TO KEEP THE MONEY FOR YOUR KIDS OR ANY EMERGENCY THAT MIGHT ARISE **
2. The Town House Galleria, Milan- located in the centre of Milan, Italy. Here everything from VIP tables in exclusive restaurants to a nice cup of tea is arranged for you, and offers a personal butler and the use of a Bentley for the duration of your stay .
3. The Emirate Palace, Abu Dhabi- A full 24-hour concierge service, luxury transportation including private jet, private dining in an award-winning restaurant, luxury spa and a butler service, whatever your needs, here they says yes .
4. President Wilson Hotel, Geneva- a golden key concierge service will organise and ensure that you have everything you need for your stay. There is a fully equipped business centre and fitness centre, boutique, hairdressers and valet parking, a beautiful hotel in a beautiful city .
5. The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo- occupying the top nine floors of the tallest skyscraper in the city, here you can experience the international culture of the city enjoy luxury shopping, fine dining and relax with the ultimate pampering experience in the spa .
All of the luxury hotels provide everything that the discerning traveller would need, transportation to wherever you want to go, multi lingual staff, complete concierge and butler services 24 hours a day, beauty salons, luxury quality spas and fitness suites, and fine dining. The list goes on and on, when you’re staying at these hotels nothing is out of reach .
Seven Star hotels are exceptional, from the accommodation with meticulous decoration to the first class treatment received by all their guests. It is true what they say, when they say you get what you pay for, but if you can afford it, it’s well worth it .
Cheap Hotel Chains price compare all latest cheap hotel deals across the world, ensuring you find the very best deal for your chosen hotel and destination. Whether your looking for luxury locations like the above, or plain simple rooms we’ll find the best deal online for your trip .